Artist Collection Food Covers Save Our Ocean - Set of 4
In collaboration with renowned Cape Town artist, Louise Topping from the gorgeous brand, Pudding and Pickles, a set of 4 food covers depicting the unique marine life on the southern tip of Africa.
Our handmade covers are locally manufactured from 100% locally produced and printed, high-quality cotton which allows for air and steam to escape.
These covers are a great alternative to film wrap and can be used to keep food fresh and keep bugs and flies away. They're pretty enough to be used at any dinner table or at an outdoor barbeque or picnic.
- All fabrics have been pre-shrunk and are machine washable. Bright colors may run, so wash separately.
- Covers are hand-stitched and finished with elastic on the edges to ensure a snug fit around various container sizes.
- Pickle (XS): The baby of the food covers. Can fit bowl size up to 6"
- Dip (S): Small but versatile. Can fit bowl size up to 8"
- Snack (M): Perfect for in-between sizes. Can fit bowl size up to 10"
- Salad (L): Can fit bowl size up to 14"
About The Artist
Louise Topping creates colorful, cheerful watercolor and ink illustrations, inspired by her love of African animals, craft making, and the natural beauty of Cape Town. She loves the outdoors and is passionate about the environment and nature. For more info on Pudding and Pickles, click here to visit their website