Artist Collection Food Covers Fynbos - Set of 4
In collaboration with renowned Cape Town artist, Shaune Rogatschnig, a set of 4 food covers depicting the unique indigenous plant life of the southern tip of Africa, Fynbos.
Our handmade covers are locally manufactured from 100% locally produced and printed, high-quality cotton which allows for air and steam to escape.
These covers are a great alternative to film wrap and can be used to keep food fresh and keep bugs and flies away. They're pretty enough to be used at any dinner table or at an outdoor barbeque or picnic.
- All fabrics have been pre-shrunk and are machine washable. Bright colors may run, so wash separately.
- Covers are hand-stitched and finished with elastic on the edges to ensure a snug fit around various container sizes.
- Pickle (XS): The baby of the food covers. Can fit bowl size up to 6"
- Dip (S): Small but versatile. Can fit bowl size up to 8"
- Snack (M): Perfect for in-between sizes. Can fit bowl size up to 10"
- Salad (L): Can fit bowl size up to 14"
About The Artist
Shaune Rogatschnig is a highly regarded artist from Cape Town, South Africa. Her current artwork are bold representations of indigenous plant and fynbos landscapes of South Africa. Her work is dominated by her love for indigenous flora and the way each bloom captures light. For more info on Shaune and to view more of her beautiful artwork, click here to visit her website