Artist Collection Food Covers Endangered Species - Set of 4
In collaboration with renowned Cape Town artist, Sharon Boonzaier, who creates beautiful, functional artworks to fill your heart and home with. This set of planet friendly, organic cotton bowl covers is proudly adorned with Sharon's artworks of South African endangered species. Our natural heritage is precious and needs protecting.
Our handmade covers are locally manufactured from 100% locally produced and printed, high-quality cotton which allows for air and steam to escape.
These covers are a great alternative to film wrap and can be used to keep food fresh and keep bugs and flies away. They're pretty enough to be used at any dinner table or at an outdoor barbeque or picnic.
- All fabrics have been pre-shrunk and are machine washable. Bright colors may run, so wash separately.
- Covers are hand-stitched and finished with elastic on the edges to ensure a snug fit around various container sizes.
- Pickle (XS): The baby of the food covers. Can fit bowl size up to 6"
- Dip (S): Small but versatile. Can fit bowl size up to 8"
- Snack (M): Perfect for in-between sizes. Can fit bowl size up to 10"
- Salad (L): Can fit bowl size up to 14"
About The Artist
As a descendant of one of the forefathers of the South African 20th C fine art scene; the late Gregoire Boonzaier, Sharon Boonzaier has continued with the same passion for creative expression. She incorporates an eclectic mix of different paint mediums, substrates and products to create a unique range of inspirational artworks and decor pieces.